Take an assessment to learn more about your skills and the careers that might suit you. We can’t find any apprenticeship vacancies in England for a computer games tester right now. You could work as a localisation tester to check different language versions of the game if you’re fluent in another language. Some game companies release test versions of games for the public to try. You’ll need good technical skills and an in-depth understanding of different game platforms and quality assurance processes. This typically takes around 24 months to complete as a mix of learning on the job and study.
Our students now work in the Centre for Excellence in Computer Games Education, a new studio-based learning environment filled with the latest technology. Our computer games courses focus on the skills the industry needs and what it needs from graduates. Students at Abertay work on real team projects, developing the … Read More
For alkaline fuel cells using carbon catalysts, the goal is to modify the cost-effective carbon-based electrocatalysts to increase the number of electrons up to four and to reduce the cathode activation overpotential. Pt-free ORR catalysts, the transition metal, nitrogen, and carbon groups, or M-N-C materials, are attractive candidates due to their high surface area, high activity, and low cost. The M-N-C synthesis involves various precursor deposition steps onto the high surface area carbons.
- As they are excited by this phenomenon, the molecules will give up an electron and inject it into the adjacent titanium dioxide.
- Catalyst stability was much improved compared to impregnated Ni/La0.3Sr0.55TiO3−δ and Ni/Y0.08Zr0.92O2 anode materials.
- Abbott, N.J.; Ronnback, L.; Hansson, E. Astrocyte–endothelial interactions at the blood–brain barrier.
- ACS Sustainable Chem.
Reduction of Al from aqueous solution was also impossible since hydrogen would be evolved first even from strongly basic solutions. The solution to these restrictions was … Read More
Rev. 2000, 84, 4613–4616. Antolini, A. Carbon supports for low-temperature fuel cell catalysts. Catal. B 2009, 88, 1–24.
- Firstly, the nitrogen molecules are adsorbed on the catalyst surface and then the hydrogenation process proceeds.
- One great challenge in the development of lithium ion batteries is to simultaneously achieve high power and large energy capacity at fast charge and discharge rates for several minutes to seconds.
- An important point that is often ignored is that by the time the reversible potential for oxygen evolution is reached, an oxide layer has been formed on all metals.
2008, 155, B58–B63. Nangle, S.N.; Sakimoto, K.K.; Silveri, P.A.; Nocera, D.G. Biological-inorganic hybrid systems as a generalized platform for chemical production. 2017, 41, 107–113. Chen, S.M.; Perathoner, S.; Ampelli, C.; Mebrahtu, C.; Su, D.S.; Centi, G. Electrocatalytic synthesis of ammonia at room temperature and atmospheric pressure from water and nitrogen on a carbon‐nanotube‐based electrocatalyst. 2017, … Read More
The most accepted mechanism of NRR contains associative and dissociative paths. Firstly, the nitrogen molecules are adsorbed on the catalyst surface and then the hydrogenation process proceeds. As with CRR, the NRR involves multiple intermediates, and the HER is a major competing reaction, making selectivity a great challenge. In accordance with the general features of this invention the .anode hook and sus pending bar are formed with surfaces which provide for contact between them at a point or points of small area with a pressure equal to the full weight of the suspended anode. Smith, A.J.; Burns, J.C.; Trassler, S.; Dahn, J.R. Precision measurements of the coulombic efficiency of lithium-ion batteries and of electrode materials for lithium-ion batteries. Electrochem Soc.
- Many reviews and articles on carbon materials to EDLCs have been published.
- Bre, S.; Karthikeyan, K.; Lee, Y.; I-Kwon, O.I. Microwave self-assembly of 3D graphene-carbon nanotube-nickel nanostructure for high capacity
… Read More
3D graphene nanostructure composed of porous carbon sheets and interconnected nanocages for high-performance lithium-ion battery anodes and lithium sulphur batteries. ACS Sustainable Chem. 2019, 7, 11241–11249. Wu, Z.S.; Ren, W.; Xu, L.; Li, F.; Cheng, H.M. Doped graphene sheets as anode materials with superhigh rate and large capacity for lithium ion batteries. ACS Nano 2011, 5, 5463–5471. Gonçalves, M.R.; Gomes, A.; Condeço, J.; Fernandes, T.R.C.; Pardal, T.; Sequeira, C.A.C.; Branco, J.B. Conversion of carbon dioxide into fuel by electrochemical reduction in aqueous solvents.
- Whittingham, M.S. Electrical energy storage and intercalation chemistry.
- Power Sources 2012, 220, 205–210.
- For alkaline fuel cells using carbon catalysts, the goal is to modify the cost-effective carbon-based electrocatalysts to increase the number of electrons up to four and to reduce the cathode activation overpotential.
Phillips, P.E.M.; Wightman, R.M. Critical guidelines for validation of the selectivity of in-vivo chemical microsensors. TrAC Trends Anal. 2003, 22, 509–514. … Read More