Students applying for Mobility within Switzerland do not have to pay any application fee. Applicants for a specialized Master’s programor for a PhD program are required to pre-register with the respective institute or graduate school before applying through the UZH application portal. For information about the pre-registration and pre-registration deadlines please refer to the websites of the institutes and graduate schools. You will be requested to pay a first amount of CHF 3’000 net of bank charges within the deadlines set in the admission letter and the tuition fees invoice. All complete applications will be assessed by the MEIG Executive Committee. The Executive Committee of the programme may at any time require applicants to provide further information, in addition to the documents submitted as part of the application.
- You will be sent a confirmation by e-mail once UZH has received your application.
- You can only take advantage of university services
… Read More
At the start of the third semester, these students have to sit for a French test. In case of failure, they can retest at the start of their fourth semester. Late applications will be considered per available space in each programme. Please ensure that the Institute offers a programme that meets your aspirations, especially by examining the contents of the programme.
- If you’ll continue your study at the University of Lucerne at Master’s level in the same subject, you won’t have to register for the Master Study once more.
- If you live or work in Switzerland, you can find this on your AHV card or on your CH health insurance card.
- We encourage families to visit the School or meet with a TASIS representative during one of ouroff-campus visits.
- Admission decisions are based on the quality of the overall application file.
- If you have already paid the semester fees for
… Read More
If the main language of instruction is not your primary language, you may have to provide proof of adequate knowledge of the main language of instruction. If you do not have proof at the time you apply, you can submit it at a later date . TASIS offers programs for qualified students aged 3–19, including bilingual instruction for students in grades 1–9, English as an Additional Language courses, the Advanced Placement program, and the International Baccalaureate program.
- Please upload these documents via the application portal in your application and re-submit it by click on the “re-submit” button or – if you are requested to do so – submitthe originalof the document in question.
- Please note that the questions for the Student Personal Data Form are activated in the online application portal from 15 November at the earliest for the spring semester and from 15 June for the autumn semester.
… Read More