If required, further documents – as copies or originals – must also be submitted after admission has been granted. No application may be submitted after the application deadline. Please submit a new application if you wish to apply for a later semester. After that you can break off filling out the form any time, and continue later, provided you do so before the application deadline. Please note that the information you have entered will never be saved automatically; you need to click “Save” at the bottom of the page (or the “Continue” button where you select the course of study). You will immediately receive an e-mail from Student Services with a link to activate your account and your username.
If you don’t have one, feel free to take one with your smartphone. Photos should be only of your child and against a neutral background . Activities involving the verification of admission requirements, the organisation of admission or competitive examinations, and admission “on dossier” are conducted by the Departments, under the supervision of the SUPSI Executive. Due to organisational reasons, the Department of Formation and Learning will be unable to accept applications arriving after the deadline specified above.
In this case you will have to repeat the application process if you wish to apply to UZH at a later date. You can withdraw your application via the application portal at any time until admission to study is granted. If you withdraw your application, your application fee will not be refunded.
- TASIS admits qualified students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in its admissions policies and practices.
- You will receive an email asking you to do this by your programme’s administrative office.
- You will be requested to pay a first amount of CHF 3’000 net of bank charges within the deadlines set in the admission letter and the tuition fees invoice.
- Your complete application will be assessed by a committee of professors who will evaluate, in particular, your academic performance, letters of recommendation and motivation letter.
- Certificates, proof of qualifications, etc., that you don’t have at this point can be submitted later on .
- The application deadline for the spring semester 2022 elapsed on 30 November 2021.
All students work toward receiving an American high school diploma while many also pursue the International Baccalaureate Diploma. We encourage families to visit the School or meet with a TASIS representative during one of ouroff-campus visits. The School awards financial aid on the basis of need and merit. TASIS is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges and the European Council of International Schools.
Admission decisions will be notified by letter, in electronic format only. Admission decisions are based on the quality of the overall application file. This may take 24 hours, so be sure to leave enough time before the deadline.
The bill for the semester fees will be then canceled afterwards. There are different admission requirements for applicants with Swiss qualifications and for applicants with international qualifications. It is not possible to apply for financial aid in the late application deadline.
Our selection committees give priority consideration to academic achievement and motivation. Academic achievement is documented using transcripts and recommendations. Motivation factors should be clarified in the cover letter/statement of purpose. Applications for the spring semester 2022 can still be handed in until at the very latest 15 March 2022.